Sunday 17 July 2011

curtains project begin! part 1

=MEASUREMENTS=
Huaa...Curtaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnn~~~~
So tired to make it. Huhu...but the windows have to have covers!
Since my new home's window so damn long, I have to make new ones.
Guess how many window in this house? It's 10 windows! not to mention, 2 doors that have to have curtains too.
Hurm...that is hell a lot of money to be use. = =''' money
And owh yeah! Pillow cushions... I have to make that too... = =''' money again
Sing along time! *It's all about the money, money, money...*
Hahaha...Every time I think about money, I remember this song...
*It's all about the money, money, money...*
Okey, back to the main point. So, I need 2.5 meters of fabric materials for one side of the curtains. 1 window need 2 side make it 5 meters per window and I have 4 windows, so I need 20 meters of fabric materials.
For the longest window, it needs 3 side of fabric. So it's need 7.5 meters of fabric. 
The 2 doors need 5 meters.
2 bedroom windows need about 2 meters of fabric.
1 bedroom window needs 2.5 meters of fabric.
Kitchen window needs 0.5 meters of fabric.
So the calculation here;
 20.0
   7.5
   5.0
  2.0
  2.5
+0.5
37.5

So I need 37.5 meters of fabric...my "grandfather's" money will fly away
That is hell a lot of fabric...
Pillow cushions will be discuss later...
GTG...gonna make measurements again now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...