Wednesday 4 May 2011

~extraterrestrial~


This song does make me remembering him.
Some lyrics just like talking about him.
Such as:

You're so hypnotising
could u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing
I cant forget about him. But I have no idea if he's good guy or not. When I'm thinking about him, I felt like I'm the whole other place.
Then, this lyrics

They say be afraid
you're not like the others, futuristic lovers
different DNA, they dont understand u
My family said, be careful, he may be a killer or a bad guy. But, he is so different. I never can found this kind of guy like ever. He's so different. His attitude, his feature, he just so different from others. Then,

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimention
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light
He's from a place that really far away from me. A sea separate us. But I still loving him. He did open my eyes about the world. And he's the person who make me realize about the world. 

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
its supernatural, extraterrestrial
The only thing, he doesn't know about I'm loving him. I want his love, I want his care, I want him to take me. He's such and alien. He's attitude just make him special. He's weird, he's different.
Then,
You're so super sonic
wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers
your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic
He's just incredible. He got the power that only I can feel it. Even he didn't realize he got that power. It's just magic. Maybe the others call him weird and uncertain, (but he is weird) I call him, unique and one in the millions.
You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
its supernatural, extraterrestrial


There is this transcendental, on another level
boy, you're my lucky star
i wanna walk on your wave length
and be there when you vibrate
for you i risk it all
all
And for this phrase, he really support me in every things. He help me with a lot of things. Without him, I maybe never get into this life right now. So, he is my lucky star. I really wanna know more about him, I wanna know his past life, I wanna know all about him, I wanna be the person that always by his side. Even he's not in bad mood, I wanna be by his side, even that could hurt me, could make me sad. I will be there for him. I ready to risk it all. Everything! 

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
its supernatural, extraterrestrial
So, he is very special and one of the kind. I never met a guy like this before. He's just perfect in my eyes. Even everybody maybe call him as weirdo or inconsiderate, he's just enough for me. Maybe you call me weird for loving this kind of guy, but I really into this kind of guy. I look in different perspective. Even the first time I knew him, I can only looked at his words and phrases, and I already falling in love with his words without knowing his face. Now, I know his face, he's got the feature that I want. He's just perfect. If someone ask me 'What you love about him?', I'll answer, his words, his eyes, his teeth, his attitude, his craziness, his everything! But, that's something that I hate. I hate when he's flirting with other girls, even he's not officially mine, and he have no idea i love him, and i know it's only a joke, its still hurt my feeling. I think this is enough to tell about him. I never wrote this long before. Maybe, he is the ONE. The only thing, do we will ever meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...