Tuesday 10 May 2011

i'm dead! x_x

So, I have to take 4 subject and MUET in my form6.
:bulletpink:Pengajian am (general studies)
:bulletpink:Mathematics T
:bulletpink:Biology
:bulletpink:Chemistry
:bulletpink:MUET

My first impression on these subject
:bulletwhite:First, the General Studies
KINDA SUCKS! It just like History! And I hate History!

:bulletwhite:Then, Mathematics T
DAMN SUCKS!!! I damn f**king hate Math! With all the formula I have to remember! It's just damn perfect!

:bulletwhite:After that, Biology
FREAKIN' LOVE IT!! I just love biology!

:bulletwhite:The forth one, Chemistry
50:50...Still at pH7...neutral

:bulletwhite:And the last one, MUET
50:50 also, coz I have no idea what MUET is...All I know MUET is it have to do with ENGLISH

AARGH!! Now I'm really hoping that my interview with SPA will be done successfully!

:onfire: This is me right now! My head burning with sensation of insanity!!

:sadangel: Now I felt like crying!! Why I have to do this thing all over again!!!! QwQ


Mood: Hysterical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...