Thursday 17 January 2013

Official OC's and a Comeback

Oh my, such a long time since my last update. I can see some dust bunnies appear here and there. Haha..
Well, it's a new year. 2013! Happy new year! A little bit late hehe...
So, here  I'm gonna start introducing my official OC's aka Original Characters, Scarlett Light, Amethyst Light, and BunnieMe. As you can see at the pic below. 

Scarlett and Amethyst are a twin.
BunnieMe is a character that represents me. What I'm doing, this character will do.. hehe
For more information of them, visit my DeviantArt >> ayein-chan.deviantart.com

Some new arts,
Amethyst Light


A fanart of Suoh Mikoto from anime K-Project

So enough for today. mah eyes already hurting. need to sleep. I'm gonna update new recipe in the future. Sorry for you guy's who looking forward for some recipes. I'm gonna update it ASAP.
Good Day or Evening or Night... hehe 

ain's (OwO)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...