Saturday 2 April 2011

GRADUATE! yeah!!


At first I felt lazy to go to the graduation ceremony...
Well...I'm kinda force to enter it...
With my horrible result...I couldn't imagine what will happen...
But, thanks goodness I manage to strengthen my will to go...
So, I go to the ceremony...
And it was damn fun! I felt sorry to my friends that didn't go to the ceremony...
At first it was kinda boring during the speech...but after the ceremony ends....

THE FUN BEGINS!!!

We took pictures, laughing, making silly things...

Well, we all like 'datins2' in childish way...haha
Look! they can hear me screaming calling their name, so i just take the pic..haha
These just some of the pictures...
I took hell a lot more...Hundreds I think..haha
Too much to upload LOL
AAAAAH~~ I miss my school life...
If I can turn back the time...
Well that is impossible...Life have to move on...
But, seriously, I really miss school...
QwQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...